TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Micromax X259: Dual SIM solar phone for Rs 2,499
Earlier, we have reported that Micromax is planning to launch a phone with a solar panel. Now, the brand has announced the launch of this solar phone in India. Micromax X259, the solar phone is an affordable feature phone. It has an integrated solar panel that will charge the device.
The X259 is a dual SIM phone that makes use of sunlight to charge the battery. It offers freedom from the wall chargers.
Specifications of Micromax X259
- 2.4 inch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
- Dual SIM support
- 1.3 MP camera
- Bluetooth, GPRS
- Access to Mi-Zone/Mi-Store
- 1000 mAh battery
- Price: Rs 2,499
The in-built solar panel lets the handset to get charged automatically when it is exposed to sunlight. The handset is mainly targeted towards the rural consumers as they face frequent power cuts. Micromax claims that the handset will offer 1.5 hours of talk time if its is charger for three hours.
Interested in buying this solar powered phone? You can purchase it from almost all the Micromax retail stores and partners in India