TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Earlier, we have reported that Micromax is planning to launch a phone with a solar panel. Now, the brand has announced the launch of this solar phone in India. Micromax X259, the solar phone is an affordable feature phone. It has an integrated solar panel that will charge the device.
The X259 is a dual SIM phone that makes use of sunlight to charge the battery. It offers freedom from the wall chargers.
Specifications of Micromax X259
- 2.4 inch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels
- Dual SIM support
- 1.3 MP camera
- Bluetooth, GPRS
- Access to Mi-Zone/Mi-Store
- 1000 mAh battery
- Price: Rs 2,499
The in-built solar panel lets the handset to get charged automatically when it is exposed to sunlight. The handset is mainly targeted towards the rural consumers as they face frequent power cuts. Micromax claims that the handset will offer 1.5 hours of talk time if its is charger for three hours.
Interested in buying this solar powered phone? You can purchase it from almost all the Micromax retail stores and partners in India