- 27 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia 130 and 130 Dual SIM Phones Launched With Built-In LED Flash Light
According to the Q2 2014 report from Hong Kong based market research firm CounterPoint, the top brand which has occupied the first place in the feature phone segment is Micromax, beating Nokia for the first time. Nokia has been wearing the crown in the feature phone segemnt in india since half a decade but now it seems that the company has somehow fallen behind.
Anyways, to keep up the race with Micromax, Microsoft owned Nokia has just announced the Nokia 130 and 130 Dual SIM, two of the most affordable Nokia phones with built-in video and music player. The Nokia 130 and Nokia 130 Dual SIM comes in Red, White and Black colors and is priced at just 19 Euros which is approximately Rs. 1,550 before taxes and subsidies.
These latest feature phones come with a 1.8-inch (160 x 128 pixels) TFT displays (16-bit LCD colour display that offers 114ppi) and run on Series 30+ OS and features FM Radio, similar to the Nokia 108 Dual SIM that was launched back in October in India.
However, features like Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM that enables multimedia content sharing between phones equipped with Bluetooth. The phones don't come with a rear camera but a LED flash light. The Nokia 130 Dual SIM comes with dual SIM support. Both these have a 2G connectivity, micro SD card support up to 32GB.
The latest devices measure 13.9mm thick and weighs just 68 grams and is powered by a 1020 mAh battery that promises up to 13 hours talk time and up to 46 hours of playback time. These phones can be expected to go on sale in India later this quarter as the dual SIM variant has already been listed on official India website.
Since the company has been loosing its sales to Micromax, Nokia might try to regain it back by launching a couple of more feature phones in the coming months.