TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Moto X 3rd Gen with 5.64-inch Quad-HD Display, Wooden Back Panel Leaked [Report]
The Moto X 3rd Gen has been the object of various rumor for quite sometime now. According to the report, the specification and the purported image of Moto X 3rd Gen has been leaked.
TotalTech has leaked the image and video of Moto X upcoming variant, which houses wooden back panel along with specifications.
According to the leaked report from TotalTech, the so-called Moto X (3rd Gen) is expected to have a 5.64-inch Quad-HD (1440×2560 pixels) display with a pixel density of 564ppi on offer. While it is also said to be powered by a Snapdragon chipset along with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, where 21GB will be available for the users.
Moreover, the leaked information suggests that, this device comes with Type C USB port, quality stereo speakers, besides Plastic, Wood, Leather materials. It is also said to be shipped with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update out of the box.
In an interview with The Telegraph, Lenovo's Chairman and Chief Executive, Yang Yuanqing, said, "We have many new models in development with the Moto brands. So you may see in summer us launching some very exciting products, including phones and watches."