TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Motorola is planning to make a come back with a bang. Apart from the alleged upcoming hero smrtphone, Moto X, the company did say it will be releasing a range of other smartphones as well. The famous leaker @evleaks, brings forth the leaked press-shot of the upcoming Motorola smartphone Droid Maxx. It looks like Motorola will continue to partner with Verizon to produce Droid-branded smartphones.
Motorola's Droid lineup can be dated back to 2009, when the original Motorola Droid was released and latter on in 2012, the company released Droid RAZR HD and RAZR Maxx HD. Comming to the present, the handset maker seams to have scratched out the RAZR name from the Droid range of devices. Judging by the leaked image, the phone does not look like it strays too much away from the designs of the Droid RAZR HD or the RAZR Maxx HD. The phone is definitely sporting the Kevlar build that, the company is known use for it's devices. There are still no hints about the specifications of the phone, perhaps something might surface, a few days from now.
@eveleaks did give a hint, last week that the other two phones in Droid range would be Droid Ultra and Droid Mini. It is quite possible that the press-shots of these two models will also surface some time soon. For this we will have to wait and see.