TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The all new BlackBerry 9720 is decked with amazing features at a mid range price category at Rs. 15,990. Popular online shopping websites like Infibeam has already put the device on pre-orders at the same price.
BlackBerry is striving hard to subsist in the market against tough competition from Samsung, Micromax and other top mobile producing brands. In a bid to gain back its fair share in the Indian markets, the Canadian handset manufacturer has recently launched its new affordable flagship BlackBerry 9720.
BlackBerry 9720 is physically a look-a-like of its popular Curve model and features the 7.1 OS. The phone has a 2.8 inch touchscreen offering a resolution of 480 X 360 pixels. However, with this model the icons and the text look sharp and clear than the Curve model. It has a conventional QWERTY keypad as well as touchscreen so that the user can switch to any method for using the phone. Also, the keys are placed a bit apart from each other which makes typing easy.
One of the best features added to this mid-range phone is a 5 MP rear camera with a Flash light which will enhance the user's experience of clicking good photos. A multicast feature allows the user to share the updates to BBM, Twitter and Facebook simultaneously. The phone also supports BBM voice i.e. the user can make voice calls with BBM.
This all new BlackBerry 9720 targets the youngsters in specific as it is decked with amazing features and social networking apps at a mid range of nearly Rs. 15,990. The phone is going to be out in the market in a few weeks.