TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After a launching STD calling pack in Delhi back in June Aircel successfully launched Fuccha Pack that offers discounted voice calls, data and text services later in July. Now the telecom service provider has launched its latest rate cutting packs for its prepaid customers in Delhi.
These packs are priced at Rs. 27 and Rs. 11 respectively. Moreover, these packs offer local calling rates of up to 90% less at 10p/min. More precisely, the Rs. 27 pack offers all local calls at 10p/min for first 100 minutes and after the 100 minutes get over, the charge will go up to 40 paise per minute. It comes with a validity for 21 days. The Rs.11 pack is said to offer all Aircel to Aircel calls at 10p/min and comes with a validity of 15 days.
Talking about the new rate cutter, Anil Gupta, Regional Manager - North, Aircel, said, "We are happy to introduce these best value for money products which will provide our customers with the benefit to make all local calls at 10p/min. The products will enable our customers to talk to their family and friends at low call rates. The products are especially aimed at the student community who like to be connected to their friends 24X7 and the rate cutters will provide them the ease and convenience to do so."
It's not only Aircel which has come up with the new rate cutter but Videocon has also introduced its new packs with free incoming calls while roaming on other networks.