TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
After a launching STD calling pack in Delhi back in June Aircel successfully launched Fuccha Pack that offers discounted voice calls, data and text services later in July. Now the telecom service provider has launched its latest rate cutting packs for its prepaid customers in Delhi.
These packs are priced at Rs. 27 and Rs. 11 respectively. Moreover, these packs offer local calling rates of up to 90% less at 10p/min. More precisely, the Rs. 27 pack offers all local calls at 10p/min for first 100 minutes and after the 100 minutes get over, the charge will go up to 40 paise per minute. It comes with a validity for 21 days. The Rs.11 pack is said to offer all Aircel to Aircel calls at 10p/min and comes with a validity of 15 days.
Talking about the new rate cutter, Anil Gupta, Regional Manager - North, Aircel, said, "We are happy to introduce these best value for money products which will provide our customers with the benefit to make all local calls at 10p/min. The products will enable our customers to talk to their family and friends at low call rates. The products are especially aimed at the student community who like to be connected to their friends 24X7 and the rate cutters will provide them the ease and convenience to do so."
It's not only Aircel which has come up with the new rate cutter but Videocon has also introduced its new packs with free incoming calls while roaming on other networks.