TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
New Huawei Ascend G330 Android ICS smartphone preview
Ascend G330 is the new smartphone coming from the stable of Huawei. This phone has nothing unique and compelling, but it has all these standard and elementary technical features which should be there in the tablet. This Android ICS handset is rated as the successor of Ascend G300 which is already out in some territories. This new Huawei handset is the improvised version of the predecessor model.
Huawei Ascend G330 is powered by a dual-core Cortex-A5 CPU, as compared to single core processors in its predecessor model. It includes a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 chipset. The 512 MB of RAM transforms the operating speed of the tablet. The built-in storage space of 4GB is quite enough for storing sufficient data.
This handset runs on the most popular and desired Android ICS operating system which is far better than the Gingerbread OS seen in the earlier model. This ICS OS is sure to deliver some spicy features to the handset users. This handset features a touch screen display of 4-inch with 480×800 pixels resolution. It weighs 140g and measures 122.5 x 62.6 x 11.2mm.
The multimedia section of Huawei Ascend G330 is pretty notable with a 5MP rear camera allowing users in taking snaps of impressive quality. The video calling and chatting sessions are enhanced with the inclusion of a 0.3 MP front-facing camera. The connectivity options with this device include USB ports, Bluetooth facility and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. The network connectivity is pretty good as it comes with HSPA support. There are some rumours like another version of this Huawei smartphone will be made available which works on CDMA networks.
- A touch screen display of 4-inch with 480×800 pixels resolution
- Android ICS operating system
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in storage space of 4GB
- A 1,500 mAh battery
- Bluetooth facility and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
A 1,500 mAh battery powers the Huawei Ascend G330 handset delivering standard standby time as well as talktime. The design of the phone is however not matching the Huawei standards and they come in has a black outfit. No information concerning the availability of this new Huawei smartphone is clear as of now. The price details are also not aware, but consumers can hope for a faster delivery of this handset at a comfortable price tag as usual from Huawei.