TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
A new alleged image of Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 has appeared on the web. The Galaxy S4 maker is slated to announce a brand new Full HD tablet at IFA Berlin tech show. The supposed Galaxy Note 12.2 has been in the centre stage for quite some time.
According to a report by Korean site Moveplayer, the leak press hot of Note 12.2 shows a physical home button placed under the display. The tablet would also sport S-Pen and a whooping WQXVGA LCD display having resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels.
Further, the report also started that the device is set to be launched later this year. It will be a premium tablet and industry insiders believe that the Note 12.2 would be known by the name of Galaxy Tab 3 Pro. Well, as for now nothing can be said about whether Samsung would call this tablet by the name of Note 12.2 or Galaxy Tab 3 Pro.
Samsung has been prepping a big ticket tablet to compete with Apple's forthcoming iPad Maxi, which is speculated to have a 12.9-inch high resolution display.
Few days back, Korea's Economic Daily had reported that Samsung would launch its 12-inch tablet in October. It is also believed that with Galaxy Note 12.2, Samsung would try to create a new market segment.
Twitter sensation @evleaks had tweeted about Samsung's 12.2-inch tablet last month. Samsung SM-P900 would have a 12.2-inch tablet having resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The device is said to be powered by Exynos 5 Octa processor.
The model no SM-900 should be a part of Note series featuring S-Pen Sources also say that Samsung would be unveiling another tablet SM-P600 with a 10-inch display having resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The latter tablet will be stuffed with Qualcomm powered Snapdragon 800 processor. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.