TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
The iPhone 8 is all set to be launched on September 12. There are claims that this model will be fitted with an OLED display that will take its cost up to $999 making it the most expensive iPhone launched ever.
It looks like some Apple fans need more customization that will make the most expensive iPhone even more precious. Well, we say so as Goldgenie is already accepting pre-orders for the 24K Gold, Platinum, Rose Gold and Diamond versions of the iPhone 8. the cost of these variants of iPhone 8 remain unknown for now but the previous models were priced at around $20,000. So we can expect a similar pricing for the customized versions of the iPhone 8 as well. Those who pre-order these expensive models of the iPhone 8 will have to pay 50% deposit to secure the phone.
Goldgenie operating in Dubai promises to make use of the most expensive materials for the luxurious iPhone 8. The company will use Swarovski crystals as seen in the render. These materials will be used in the Apple logo as seen by the mock-up render that the company has posted. If you do not want the plating, then Goldgenie will take it apart from the phone and replace the same with a solid 18K gold plating.
As mentioned above, Goldgenie is not new to this expensive customization business. The company's website has listed several colored and expensive variants of the iPhones those have been launched in the past. The website shows that it will customize the iPhone 8, iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus those are all set to go on pre-order on September 15 and go on sale on September 22.