- 1 hr ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 3 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 3 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News J&K Governor lifts restrictions on civilian traffic on Jammu-Srinagar highway from May 27
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A man rode on a horse like a boss to purchase his Apple iPhone X in India
Are you excited for the new Apple iPhone X? If yes, then we bet not as much as this guy.
Apple iPhone X has been the most anticipated smartphone of the year, and the company has finally made the device available in stores in India. While we are used to seeing long queues and iPhone fans literally camp outside Apple stores for hours and days before the phone goes on sale, a man from India has done something unique and extravagant.
Mahesh Pallival, a resident of Mumbai who had pre-booked or pre-ordered the new Apple iPhone X went to collect his new smartphone from the Apple store in Thane riding a horse. And that's not it. He was further accompanied by a band playing loud music. Normally you would witness such site during a marriage in India.
There were few interesting bits to see as well. Along with the band, a person with placard that read, "I love iPhone X" was seen while Pallival was riding to the Apple store.
Amidst such excitement among the fans Thane Apple store owner, Ashish Thakker personally handed over Pallival's iPhone X to him on his horse. In any case, Pallival's attempt to get the new iPhone X has landed him in pages of history and he will be remembered for his actions for a long time.
The starting price for the smartphone in India is Rs. 89,000 for the 64GB model whereas the 256GB storage variant carries a price tag of whopping Rs. 1,02,000.