TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
We have to wait about a month for the unveiling of Huawei's Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Since both the smartphones are flagships, the internet is flooding with rumors about them.
Now, a fresh rumor has originated from the Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo, which reveals something interesting. According to the rumor, Huawei is working on another smartphone codenamed as Rhone. So the Rhone is tipped to flaunt dual cameras at both the front and back. Just to remind you, initially the Huawei Mate 10 was also speculated to have dual front and rear cameras.
However, later the rumor was busted. In any case, the Alcatel Flash and Gionee S10 also comes with four cameras. So even though it is rare, we might see a Huawei phone pretty soon. Moving forward, the Huawei Rhone is said to arrive with the Kirin 659 processor under its hood. A 3,240mAh battery is likely to power the device. Judging from the specs, the smartphone should be a premium mid-ranger.
Unfortunately, this is pretty much everything we currently know about the Huawei Rhone. While there is no guarantee, the Chinese company may launch the smartphone at the October 16 launch event. May be, it is a special device like the Huawei Honor Magic. We can't say for sure until we get an official confirmation.
Whatever the case is, we are expecting more rumors about the Huawei Rhone in the coming days. Meanwhile, you can read about the leaked specs of the upcoming Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.