TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
At the recently concluded IFA 2017, Huawei unveiled the in-house Kirin 970 SoC. At the sidelines of the launch event, the company announced that they will unveil the flagship Mate 10 series of phones on October 16.
When the company made this announcement, we hardly knew a few things about the Mate 10 phones. One thing that was definite is that the Kirin 970 SoC will debut with the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro smartphones. Now, the popular tipster Evan Blass has come up with some juicy information regarding these smartphones.
According to a previous tip from Evan Blass, the Huawei Mate 10 is codenamed Marcel and the Mate 10 Pro is codenamed Blanc. In another report, he has tipped that there is a different device with the codename Alps. This device is believed to be the Mate 10 Lite that will have watered down specifications than the flagship Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro.
As per the latest news from Venture Beat, the Mate 10 Pro codenamed Blanc is said to arrive with a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display with QHD 1440 x 2880 pixel resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. Even the leaked image of the device clearly showed the edge-to-edge display. The Mate 10 Pro is said to use the Kirin 970 SoC teamed up with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage space.
The Mate 10 Pro aka Blanc is claimed to arrive with a dual rear camera setup comprising of 12MP and 20MP sensors. Up front, it is said to feature an 8MP selfie camera. The device is believed to feature LTE Cat 16 model, IP68 water and dust resistant rating and a 4000mAh battery.
When it comes to the mysterious Huawei Alps, the report tips that it could be the Mate 10 Lite that is likely to be launched with a 5.88-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio. Being a toned down variant, this one is said to feature 4GB RAM under its hood.
Going by the fresh reports, the Mate 10 Lite and Mate 10 will be launched on October 16 and ship the same month. On the other hand, the high-end Mate 10 Pro is said to be shipped in December this year as it will run on Android 8.0 Oreo topped with EMUI 6.0.