TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Just the other day, we reported that two new Nokia flagship phones were spotted online and now possibly a new Nokia flagship smartphone which is due to release next year pays its visit to benchmark site Geekbench.
Dubbed as the Nokia Z2 Plus, the smartphone gained a single core test score of 2156 and dual-core test score of 5217, which clearly indicates that it's a flagship smartphone. Having said that, the Geekbench listing also revealed the processor of the smartphone and it houses an MSM8996, and it is possibly the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset with a clock speed of 1.77GHz.
The Nokia Z2 Plus will come with 4GB of RAM. Interestingly enough, the smartphone is running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow according to the listing. Nevertheless, all the previous rumors regarding Nokia phones suggested that they would boot Android Nougat out-of-the-box, but this new listing proves it wrong.
As per previous rumors, Nokia is planning to launch two flagships, and they are expected to be unveiled at MWC 2017. One of the flagships is rumored to come with 5.5-inch 2K display and the other one with a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, but none of them are officially confirmed. The 5.5-inch variant might get Snapdragon 821 chipset and 6GB of RAM along with much powerful camera as well. And, the Z2 Plus is what we are assuming as the 5.2-inch model, but not sure about that, though.
With the launch date nearing, we are expecting more leaks about the Nokia phones. We will keep you once there is any other relevant information regarding the Nokia phones.