TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
As we are fast approaching the end of 2017, new leaks have started emerging about the phones that will be launched next year. Evan Blass recently posted an images said to be of an upcoming Alcatel phone.
Dubbed as the Alcatel 5 (2018), the smartphone is expected to launch in the beginning of 2018. Apart from the render and the name, Evan Blass did not provide any information about the device. It is even covered by a case. Also, there is no way to find out if the image is authentic or not. That being said, let's talk about the design of the alleged Alcatel 5.
Let's begin with bezels, the device is seen sporting relatively thinner bezels as compared to current Alcatel phones. The top bezel is still thick, but the size of bottom and side bezels have been significantly decreased. If the image eventually turns out to be authentic, then the Alcatel device will look look quite aesthetically pleasing.
The top bezel holds the selfies camera, the earpiece and the sensors. The bottom bezel whereas is empty, which means the phone will have on-screen navigation buttons. The right edge of the alleged Alcatel 5 (2018) is visible with the power button and the volume rockers.
Unfortunately, the rear panel of the smartphone cannot be seen from the render. Coming to the specifications, there is no information available at this moment. However, since Evan Blass has already got hold of its render, he will leak the phone's specifications and features in the coming days as well.