TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
We are almost in the Q3 2017, and it has been the year of bezel-less smartphones. From the newly launched Apple iPhone X to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, the full-screen design has been well received among the smartphone enthusiasts.
Last week, a leak suggested Chinese brand Gionee is planning to launch a bezel-less handset as well. Dubbed as the Gionee M7 Power, the teaser of the smartphone was spotted on Weibo. Yet again, a Gionee smartphone with full-screen design has been leaked on the same micro-blogging site. This new leak comes in the form of a teaser poster as well.
While the poster doesn't mention any name, the phone in it is most likely to be the Gionee M7 Power. Taking a look at the image, we can see the device sporting pretty thin bezels above its display. Whereas its bottom bezel is slightly thicker for there lies the Gionee logo. The side bezels, on the other hand, are almost negligible.
The alleged Gionee M7 Power doesn't seem to feature a physical home button. The right edge of the smartphone holds the power button and the volume rockers, which means the left edge should carry the SIM tray. Since most of today's smartphones arrive with a fingerprint scanner, this one should be no exception. If that's the case, there should be a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner on the Gionee M7 Power.
Unfortunately, the image doesn't reveal the rear panel of the smartphone. This is why we can't be sure which metal the device is made of. Presumably, the Gionee M7 Power will sport a metal unibody.