TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Yesterday we came across a teaser showing that Gionee is all set to launch a smartphone with an edge-to-edge display soon. Now, the company has released four more teasers regarding the same.
These teasers on Weibo via GSMArena confirm that the upcoming smartphone will be dubbed Gionee M7 Power. The teasers show that the smartphone has no bezels at the sides and very thin bezels at the top and bottom. Eventually, there seems to be no physical home button at the front that could double as the fingerprint sensor.
One thing that all the four teasers show is that the smartphone will have a FullView display. From the teasers, it is clear that the Gionee M7 Power will be launched on September 28 at an event in Thailand.
The first teaser that was surfaced yesterday shows that Gionee has teamed up with Ofo, a Beijing-based bicycle company. The teaser has two bike wheels tipping that the handset could sport a dual camera setup at its rear.
The Gionee M7 Power was spotted on the GFXBench database a few days back with the model number SW17W08. The benchmark listing suggested that the smartphone will have a full-screen display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Also, the device is said to feature a large 6-inch full-screen display.
When it comes to the other specifications of the Gionee M7 Power slated to go official at the end of this month, the smartphone is believed to be launched with an octa-core MediaTek MT6757CD coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage capacity. The benchmark listing tips that the smartphone from the stable of Gionee will run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Hopefully, we can expect all the details about this smartphone to come to light in the coming days as its launch date is not too far away.