TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The hardware malfunction called "touch disease" exhibits display flickering or multi-touch issues in iPhone 6 Plus after being dropped multiple times on a hard surface and then incurring further stress on the device.
"If your iPhone 6 Plus is exhibiting the symptoms noted above, is in working order, and the screen is not cracked or broken, Apple or an Apple authorised service provider will repair your device for a manufacturer's suggested service price of Rs 9,900," Apple said in a statement.
Pricing offered by Apple authorised service providers may vary.
Apple will contact customers who may have paid for a service repair related to this issue either through Apple or an Apple authorised service provider to arrange reimbursement.
"In case you are facing multi-touch issue, bring your iPhone 6 Plus to a participating Apple authorised service provider. Your iPhone will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this programme and in working order. This programme only applies to iPhone 6 Plus," the company added.