- 23 min ago ViewSonic launches VX2458-C-mhd display for gaming
- 58 min ago Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) and Galaxy A7 (2018) get up to Rs 8,000 price drop
- 1 hr ago Best smartphones with 48MP rear camera available under Rs. 25,000
- News Internal security: The challenge ahead for the next dispensation
- Sports Jofra Archer drafted into England's World Cup squad
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Automobiles Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
WhatsApp Video Calling Feature: Here's What All You Could Do Apart From Video Calls
WhatsApp recently rolled out a new video calling feature. Well, with this feature, WhatsApp users can do a lot more than just making video calls, check it out.
WhatsApp has finally rolled out its most awaited video calling feature for its Android, iOS, and Windows users. The new video calling feature lets the user do a lot more than just make the video call to their friends.
WhatsApp video call is said to be much more user-friendly and reliable as compared to the voice call as per the quality as well as the data it consumes are concerned.
The video calls that you make via WhatsApp are completely end-to-end encrypted, which means it is absolutely safe and secure for the users. However, unlike that of the voice calls, users using WhatsApp's video calling feature along with just making video calls can also multi-task.
Check out the top features that WhatsApp's video calling feature offers to its users making it extremely reliable and user-friendly.
No Additional Video Call Icon
Since the video call feature has been rolled out, users have been extremely curious about where to get the video calling option from, as there's no additional icon displayed on WhatsApp. So, this is to be noted that you can make video calls just by clicking the call option with which you used to make voice calls.
Friends Can See What You're Up To Before Picking the Call
One key factor about te video call, which is not quite reliable is that the person you're making the video call, can check on your activities, even without taking your call. So, prepare yourself, even before you're dialing to your friend.
Send “Do Not Disturb” Messages
In case you're busy while your friend makes a video call to you, you can simply send a don not disturb message or call you later message to them for an uninterrupted work.
You Can Chat Via Messages When on A Video Call
While you're on a call with your friend, along with making a video call you can also simultaneously send them messages.
Mute or Pause Video
If in any case there comes a work in between the video call, then the user can simply pause or mute the call as well.