- 48 min ago AMD Ryzen 7000 Could Cost A Lot More Than Ryzen 5000 CPUs
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi 12S Ultra With 1-Inch Camera Could Be The Most Expensive Xiaomi Smartphone In India
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Smart TV 5A Pro 32-Inch India Launch Set For Tomorrow; Features We Know So Far
- 3 hrs ago Realme 9i 5G Renders, Full Specs Leaked; Can It Take On Competition?
- Sports Transparent selection without nepotism got India medals: PM Modi in his Independence Day speech
- Movies Independence Day 2022: Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Abhishek Bachchan & Other Extend Wishes
- Automobiles Ola Electric ‘Shocks’ The Country Again - Ola S1 Bookings Open & Ola Electric Car Unveiled
- News Bharat Biotech's Covid-19 intranasal vaccine Phase III trials over, proven safe
- Lifestyle Indian Baby Boy Names That Are Now So Overused But Still Loved By Many
- Finance 2 Stocks Fix Record Date For Dividend, 1 Miniratna Stock Recommends Final Dividend
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
WhatsApp Video Calling Feature: Here's What All You Could Do Apart From Video Calls
WhatsApp recently rolled out a new video calling feature. Well, with this feature, WhatsApp users can do a lot more than just making video calls, check it out.
WhatsApp has finally rolled out its most awaited video calling feature for its Android, iOS, and Windows users. The new video calling feature lets the user do a lot more than just make the video call to their friends.
WhatsApp video call is said to be much more user-friendly and reliable as compared to the voice call as per the quality as well as the data it consumes are concerned.
The video calls that you make via WhatsApp are completely end-to-end encrypted, which means it is absolutely safe and secure for the users. However, unlike that of the voice calls, users using WhatsApp's video calling feature along with just making video calls can also multi-task.
Check out the top features that WhatsApp's video calling feature offers to its users making it extremely reliable and user-friendly.
No Additional Video Call Icon
Since the video call feature has been rolled out, users have been extremely curious about where to get the video calling option from, as there's no additional icon displayed on WhatsApp. So, this is to be noted that you can make video calls just by clicking the call option with which you used to make voice calls.
Friends Can See What You're Up To Before Picking the Call
One key factor about te video call, which is not quite reliable is that the person you're making the video call, can check on your activities, even without taking your call. So, prepare yourself, even before you're dialing to your friend.
Send “Do Not Disturb” Messages
In case you're busy while your friend makes a video call to you, you can simply send a don not disturb message or call you later message to them for an uninterrupted work.
You Can Chat Via Messages When on A Video Call
While you're on a call with your friend, along with making a video call you can also simultaneously send them messages.
Mute or Pause Video
If in any case there comes a work in between the video call, then the user can simply pause or mute the call as well.