TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Ever since Facebook acquired Instagram and WhatsApp it has been rolling out new features to both the apps including its own Messenger app very frequently. The company has shamelessly copied the 'stories' feature from Snapchat to offer it on Instagram.Rumour has it that both WhatsApp and Messenger will also get the stories feature soon.
If carefully observed, all the three apps appear to be more similar than ever before. However, there's one feature that still remains exclusive to the Messenger app. Yes, we are talking about the chat heads!
Though a few may disagree, chat heads is one such feature that makes things easier while sharing messages with friends or family. It allows one to reply a text from any screen without having to open the Messenger app which not to mention is quite convenient. But sadly, for some reason, Facebook has limited this feature to its Messenger app only.
That good news is that we at GizBot have found a workaround to get this feature to WhatsApp. Though it doesn't work as seamlessly as it works with the Messenger app, it is still there if you ever need it. So without wasting any time, let's know how to get this feature for WhatsApp.
Download the Dashdow app from Google Play Store
To get this feature, you'll have to download and install an app called Dashdow from Google Play Store. Here's the link.
Turn on the Notification Access
After installing the app, open it and turn on the Notification access option. You'll be redirected to app permissions.
Give the requested permissions for the app
Turn on the Dashdow for WhatsApp toggle from the settings menu, you'll be prompted to enable it. Click ok.
Chat heads will start appearing automatically
That's it, if you've followed the above steps correctly, a success message will show up on the screen and whenever you get a message on WhatsApp, a small bubble like the Facebook Chat-head will show up on the screen.