TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Reliance Global Call, a premium international calling service offering from the RCom group has announced that it has launched the RGC India app which enables direct dialing of international contacts without the need to enter toll-free or pin numbers.
During the launch, Reliance Global Call also announced an introductory offer where customers can avail talktime worth Rs 200 on signup with just Rs 100.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Fast/Quick Charging Smartphones to Buy Under Rs 10,000
On a positive note, Gurdeep Singh, Co-CEO, Reliance Communications, and CEO of RCOM's Consumer Business claimed that this innovative new app could trigger a paradigm shift in international calling patterns.
Further commenting about the app he adds that the service will enable customers on any telecom network in India to have seamless, instant and convenient access to their loved ones around the globe.
As such, the Reliance Global Call service is available to all mobile phone and land-line users of the country including prepaid and post-paid subscribers on the networks of Reliance, Airtel,Vodafone, Idea, Tata, Aircel and MTS.
With the RGC India app, calls can be made to the US, the UK, Canada, the UAE and 200 destinations globally at economic call rates.
The RGC app allows users to make international calls with a single click. In addition, people can easily access their phone book contacts, create favourite contacts, access call logs and reach RGC customer care from the app.
Moreover, after registering for the RGC service via the website or downloading the smartphone app from Android Play Store or iOS App Store, customers can start making calls at as low as Rs 1.4 per minute.
The launch of Reliance Global Call India app showcases that Reliance Global Call has now created a platform for users to connect and interact with their loved ones effortlessly, irrespective of which part of the world they are in.