- Indian iPhone users might suffer from deactivation due to TRAI's new regulations
- Apple Maps vs Google Maps: Features compared
- Apple’s next iPhone might feature glass-panel edge-to-edge display
- Apple iPhone 9 case renders show notch display and single rear camera
- iPhone 7 survives for 48 hours underwater retaining 84 percent battery
- Apple Watch Series 3 with $50 discount at Best Buy
Apple's next-generation iPhone is likely to be named as the iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus and is expected coming in the fall of 2015. Apple uses the "S" naming formula to mark years where the iPhone does not get major redesign.
Well, the new things about the upcoming iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus is the color option. Apple has decided to make the next iPhone available in color options. Couple of images of rumored iPhone 6S with Rose Gold color has been spotted on Chinese social media site.
Besides offering the iPhone in new color option, rumor mill suggest that Apple will bring in some new features for its next-gen iPhone like Force Touch and will be powered by Apple A9 chipset. Take a look at the slider below to know more about the Rose Gold iPhone 6S specifications.
It is highly rumored Apple will include much talked Force Touch feature to the next iPhone.
The inclusion of Force Touch will make the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus a bit thicker than the current models.
The upcoming iPhone 6S is rumored to be powered by Apple A9 chipset under the hood.
The next-generation iPhone is expected to get a 12MP primary camera.
The Apple iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus will be announced with additional color option including the Rose Gold.
The rumor mill also suggest that the company will announce the Rose Gold edition of Apple Watch.