TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Pre-order for Apple iPhone X began today at 12:31 PM on Amazon India and Flipkart. Surprisingly, as reported by Gadgets Now, the smartphone went out of stock on both the retail sites within 15 minutes from the pre-orders started.
While the starting price of iPhone X in India is whopping Rs. 89,000, that didn't seem to bother customers. Of course, both Amazon and Flipkart are offering some exciting launch offers for the smartphone. As such, Citibank credit card holders can get a cashback of Rs. 10,000 on the purchase of iPhone X. In addition, Amazon in partnership with Reliance Jio is giving 70% buyback guarantee on the Apple device.
Needless to say, there's a catch. Customers have to recharge their Jio connection with Rs. 799 or above for the period of 12 months. Also, the offer is only valid for the period between November 3, 2017, to December 31, 2017.
Flipkart is not behind as it is giving some exclusive offers on iPhone X as well. Customers can get a cashback of Rs. 15,000 by buying the iPhone X along with the Apple AirPods. While they can avail a cashback of Rs. 20,000 if they buy the smartphone with Apple Watch Series 3.
In addition, Flipkart is offering the exchange offer of Rs. 20,000 and buyback value of Rs. 52,000.
The iPhone X is the most expensive iPhone launched by Apple so far. The device features a 5.8-inch edge-to-edge OLED display, a cutout at the front above the display for the sensors and True Depth camera.
Also, iPhone X has ditched the TouchID fingerprint sensor in favor of a new facial recognition technology called Face ID. The device features a glass body at the rear to support wireless charging.