TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The iPhone X, the most expensive smartphone to be launched by Apple is all set to go on sale in many countries across the world including India today. In the meantime, a select number of YouTube personalities have managed to get their hands on the device ahead of its release.
While several videos showed the device in full glory and hands-on of the iPhone X, the recent one that is shown below clearly shows the iPhone X teardown. In the video, the iPhone X has been torn down revealing the innards and its overall structure. The device appears to have a similar structure as the other iPhones built in the past. The display has been removed from the top and the hinges at the top as well. The display appears to be connected to the board at the right as the device is hinged to the right.
As soon as the display is removed, the first thing that comes to our notice is the dual batteries. It looks like Apple decided to split the battery capacity between two batteries in an attempt to fit the other components around the small batteries instead of having a thicker and larger one under the hood. The motherboard is taken out before the battery and it appears to be small. The batteries appear to be in L shape and split into two.
The video that lasts for 15 minutes shows some unique pieces that actually separate the iPhone X from the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. You can take a look at the mangle of cables connecting the display. Notably, we would like to note that this is not the most thorough teardown of the iPhone X. We expect such detailed videos to surface online once the pre-ordered units are shipped to the users.