TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apple is rolling out a new version of iOS 12.1.2 for supported devices. The company is releasing the update to address some minor issues with e-SIM. The update is not that heavy and the size of the update is only 100MB. This update is not useful for you if you don't have an iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR. Because the update is only for e-SIM support and it doesn't bring any new feature to the phone.
The company has recently enabled the eSIM support for all three newly launched iPhones. But it was reported that some users are facing some issues with this new feature. However, no more issues are being reported with this function.
IOS 12.1.2 will address an issue which is affecting cellular connectivity in Turkey for the all three newly launched iPhones. The update is already available to users via OTA (over-the-air). So if you haven't received the update then you can do it manually. All you need to do is to head towards the Setting app and select the General option.
There you will get to see Software Update click on the option and it will start checking whether the update is arrived on your phone or not once it will show Download and Install, tap on the download option and it will start downloading the update. Make sure your phone has above 50 per cent battery.
Once the download is completed the update will start installing and your phone will reboot automatically. Once the phone is on you are all set to use it.