TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Asus Pegasus 2 Plus: Mid-Range Smartphone With 5.5-inch Display, Octa-Core Processor
Asus unveiled a new smartphone under its Pegasus series, which we have not heard much about, at a Chinese exhibition last week.
Last year, the company introduced the Pegasus series with Pegasus X002, which was the budget 4G LTE smartphone priced at CNY 799 (approx Rs. 8,000). The newly launched Pegasus 2 Plus X550 smartphone is a successor of the original Pegasus.
The new Pegasus 2 Plus sports a 5.5 inch full HD display at 1080x1920 pixels resolution and is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core chipset, paired with 3GB of RAM.
On the imaging front, it comes with 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The camera has an interesting feature called 'Smart Identify', that searches the web for the information on the picture clicked on the phone.
Furthermore, it has dual-SIM slot, and a 3030mAh battery. On the software front, it runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the native Zen UI on top.
The smartphone has been launched in two colors, which include rose gold and white. However, price and availability of the device have not been disclosed yet.