- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Live Score: Kohli and band seek important win
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Asus ZenFone 4 to feature a 5.7-inch display and 6GB RAM: GFXBench
Buckle up for Asus's next flagship handset!
Taiwanese cell phone maker Asus is said to launch yet another device towards the end of this month. Going by the rumors and leaks that have been making rounds in the webosphere in the last couple of weeks, the company is likely to unveil its new flagship smartphone, the ZenFone 4.
Though the phone might be announced formally at the MWC 2017 -- slated for later this month, it has managed to generate quite a buzz through the leaks.
Coming to the leaked specs of ZenFone 4, we might be looking at a large 5.7- inch display that supports Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution, along with a series of upgraded specifications from the ZenFone 3, which boasted a top-of-the-line chip, Snapdragon 820. The ZenFone 4 is said to offer 6GB of RAM along with 64GB internal memory.
Looking at the smartphone manufacturers off late, Asus might also give the users, the latest Android 7.0 Nougat coupled with their proprietary Zen UI on this device.
Talking about the camera, a high-end 21MP rear camera, and an 8MP selfie shooter will most probably make its way into this device to satisfy its users. As it has proven in the past, Asus is likely to launch multiple variants of the ZenFone 4 depending on the memory configurations.
Asus had also released the ZenFone AR smartphone recently which comes with AR+VR functionalities in multiple storage variants. It has confirmed to release a variant with an 8GB of RAM as well. Alongside the ZenFone AR, the company had also launched the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom which comes with a 5000mAh battery and high-end specs at CES 2017 about a month back.