- 11 min ago Apple sends out media invite for WWDC 2019: What to expect from WWDC 2019?
- 4 hrs ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 6 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 10 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Movies A PROUD MOMENT! Dimple Kapadia To Star In Hollywood Director Christopher Nolan's 'Trent'
- Finance HDFC Bank Stock Gains As Board Approves Stock Split
- News BJP may create history in West Bengal, leading in around 15 seats
- Sports Socceroos include six debutants for South Korea friendly
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Asus ZenFone Max M2 first sale to go live at 12PM on Flipkart
The launch offers on the ZenFone Max M2 includes a discount of Rs 750 on the purchases made using HDFC Bank debit or credit cards and no cost EMI options.
The Taiwanese tech giant Asus has recently released its budget offerings the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 and ZenFone Max M2 in the Indian market. Both the smartphones offer some decent set of hardware which makes them a good option in their price segment. Now, the Asus ZenFone Max M2 is going live on sale for the first time in India starting today.
The Asus ZenFone Max M2 first sale is going live on the Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart's platform. The sale will start at 12 PM and the device is a Flipkart exclusive smartphone. As mentioned earlier, the ZenFone Max M2 offers some powerful set of features for its price segment such as a dual-lens rear camera module, a bigger battery and more.
As for the pricing, the Asus ZenFone Max M2 comes in dual RAM and storage options including 3GB RAM/32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM/64GB storage. The 3GB RAM variant carries a price tag of Rs 9,999, whereas, the 4GB RAM variant will be selling for Rs 11,999. The device will be available in Black and Blue color options.
The launch offers on the ZenFone Max M2 includes a discount of Rs 750 on the purchases made using HDFC Bank debit or credit cards, no cost EMI options along with Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection programme just for Rs 99.
Just to recall, the Asus ZenFone Max M2 is backed by Qualcomm's mid-range Snapdragon 632 chipset. The processor onboard is paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM with 32GB/64GB of internal storage. The internal storage on the device is expandable to up to 2TB, this makes the device a storage hub and allows us to store various files as per our requirement.
In terms of display, the device uses a 6.26-inch HD+ display panel that has an aspect ratio of 720 x 1520 pixels. The 2.5D curved glass offers an aspect ratio of 19:9 and has a peak brightness level of 430 nits. This makes the display bright and vivid. So, if you are in the market to grab a budget smartphone with some decent set of specs then this is the right deal for you.