TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
BlackBerry Rolls Out 10.3.2 OS Update for BlackBerry 10 Devices
BlackBerry has started rolling out BlackBerry OS 10.3.2 update to its BlackBerry 10 lineup in the U.S. The BlackBerry Classic, BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 users with carrier partners like Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T are receiving the updates.
BlackBerry has also mentioned in its blog that the update will reach rest of the BlackBerry 10 running handsets in the U.S. and to other carriers globally in the coming weeks.
"With this update, all U.S. BlackBerry users will get to enjoy a fresh look, improved features, even stronger security and anti-theft protection (BlackBerry Protect!), and access to the Amazon Appstore, with hundreds of thousands of Android apps. More power, more privacy, and even more productivity," BlackBerry posted in blog post.
This update is for every BlackBerry 10 devices including the BlackBerry Passport, Classic, Leap, Z3, Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10 and Porsche Design devices.
BlackBerry also mentioned that the OS 10.3.2 update will soon reach its customers globally and recommends to look for the notification on the BlackBerry Hub as the update is ready for you to download.
BlackBerry also tipped that they are working on the follow-up update, BlackBerry 10.3.3 and will be available in coming months.