- 18 min ago Realme 2 Pro Retailing At Its Lowest Ever Price Online: Price, Specifications, And Offers
- 33 min ago OnePlus TV Codenamed After Famous South Indian Dish Dosa
- 58 min ago Apple And Samsung Dragged To Court Over Harmful RF Radiations
- 1 hr ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy A50s, Mi A3, Galaxy Note10+, Realme 5 Pro And More
- News INX media case: Chidambaram to reach Rouse Avenue court shortly, security beefed up
- Finance Private-Run Tejas Express Train To Offer You Partial Refund On Delay
- Movies Dream Girl Song 'Dhagala Lagli Kala': Nushrat Bharucha Takes A Cue From Madhuri Dixit
- Lifestyle Skin Fasting: What Is It And Does Your Skin Need It?
- Sports MS Dhoni sports a new look dedicated to Indian Army; interacts with fans at Jaipur airport - See pics
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For July 2019: Hero Splendor Tops The List With 1.78 Lakh Units
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Britzo launches 4G feature phones, smartphones
The brand is also rolling out its visually-appealing and feature-intensive 4G smartphones ‘Storm Lite’ and ‘Storm Pro’.
Phone maker Britzo has launched its smart mobile phone brand 'iVVO' in India on Tuesday The devices have been launched under five product categories, namely BEATZ, PRIMO, SELFIE, TUFF, and VOLT.
The company will be launching its first 4G feature phone 'Skipper' along with two Android Go 4G smartphones belonging to the smartphone series 'Storm' priced between Rs 649 to Rs 5,999.
As part of the initial product rollout, three smart feature phones have been launched under the product category BEATZ, two each under PRIMO, one each under TUFF, VOLT, and SELFIE and the entire product range comes with a mix and match of unconventional features such as smart applications, K-type box speakers, shock-proof designs, wireless FM, long-lasting battery life, automatic call recording, and one-touch music access.
iVVO is also planning to launch its first 4G feature phone 'Skipper' with WhatsApp and Wi-Fi tethering capabilities and it has provided multilingual support for English & several regional languages such as Hindi and Urdu and supports other 22 Indian languages in a readable format.
The brand is also rolling out its visually-appealing and feature-intensive 4G smartphones 'Storm Lite' and 'Storm Pro'. The two smartphones host top-of-the-line specs including the latest Android Oreo (Go edition), the 8MP front camera with dual selfie flash, the 8MP rear camera with flash and auto-focus, shatterproof screen and with 'face unlock' facial recognition feature that enables its users to unlock their smartphones by merely looking at it. The two variants are available with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage space and 2GB RAM and 16GB storage space (expandable up to 128 GB).
Both of the devices are based on the Android Go operating system that extends the latest Oreo 8.1 software with an assured OS version update and has been priced at Rs. 4,999 and 5,999 respectively.
Pradipto Ganguly, CEO & Co-founder, BRITZO said, "Besides offering unmatched features, we have also worked on the pricing and have simultaneously enhanced our channel partnerships and aftersales services to offer a superb customer experience to our end-users. The brand launch also comes in tandem with the rollout of our first smart 4G feature phone and two evolved 4G smartphone offerings, which is in line with our vision of making superior technology accessible to every Indian."
The company is also offering a huge repository of songs and videos, bundled with the brand's exclusive 201-day replacement warranty as well as 12+3 month product warranty.