TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Buy Celkon Millennia ME Q54 on HomeShop18 and Meet the Indian Cricket Team
Celkon is all set to launch the Millennia ME Q54+ exclusively on HomeShop18 today, with an offer for 3 lucky customers a chance to watch a India vs Sri Lanka cricket series in August this year.
The offer is valid for customers who buy the phone during the live show at 9pm today at Homeshop18.
To add to the thrill, the winners will get an opportunity to click a selfie with the Indian cricket team with their new phone. Furthermore, the lucky winners will also get a Celkon phone free with every purchase, making it a ‘Buy One Get One Free' offer.
The Celkon Millennia ME Q54 is the company's latest product in the Millennia series. It has already earned the tag of "the selfie phone" with its 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash. It features a 5 inch FWVGA screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
"We are excited to launch Celkon Millennia ME Q54 with HomeShop18 and offer customers attractive prices. This phone is by far the best Selfie phone available in the market, at this price point apart from its other high-end features. Hence, I'm certain that HomeShop18 customers will buy this phone to discover the delight of superior technology and of capturing the best photographs during the match as well as with the Indian team," said, Murali Retineni, Executive Director, Celkon.
The smartphone will be available on Homeshop18 TV live show, web and mobile app.