- 7 hrs ago Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- 7 hrs ago How To Send Stickers Via WhatsApp Payments
- 8 hrs ago How To Track A Phone? Simple Steps For Phone Tracking
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Discount Offers On Top Feature Phones
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Lifestyle Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Can Poco F2 Keep Up With The Expectations?
Poco India recently teased the possible launch of the Poco F2 -- the successor to the one of a kind Poco F1, the first smartphone from the Poco brand. Though Poco has released multiple mid-range smartphones in India in the last few months, it is yet to talk about one of the most expected smartphones of 2020 -- the Poco F2.
It's Always Difficult To Make A Successor To A Successful Product
The Poco F1 was a smartphone of its own class. It was a smartphone with flagship specifications that just cost over Rs. 20,000 in India. In fact, even at the time of launch, the Poco F1 was the most affordable smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
The Poco F1 had everything a good-performance smartphone should have, a flagship processor, 1080p notch display, a Sony camera, a big battery with fast charging, and a great software experience with an easy-to-unlock bootloader.
The stage is set! The fun has begun! Let us get ready to take it to the next level!— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) December 31, 2020
Excited? You should be, coz the next year is going to be even crazier.
While we enjoy, let us look back at everything we've achieved together! Thank you ❤️ pic.twitter.com/K0432jSj8B
Making A Flagship Phone In 2021 Is A Lot Expensive
A flagship phone in 2021 is expected to have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, which itself could cost almost as the Poco F1 itself. Then, there are other components like display, and every Poco F2 enthusiast is either expecting an AMOLED display or a high-refresh-rate display, or both. And these features will drive up the price of the Poco F2 for sure.
According to rumors, the Poco F2 could feature a mid-range SoC, probably a chipset from the Snapdragon 700 series, probably to drive down the price of the smartphone.
Even with that, we cannot expect the price of the Poco F2 to be less than Rs. 20,000. As leaks suggest that the phone will have an AMOLED display, a big battery, and a high-resolution camera sensor. On top of that, Poco's parent company, Xiaomi recently launched the Mi 10i and definitely doesn't want to sabotage the sales of the same.
Amidst all these leaks and speculations, the Poco F2 might finally launch in 2021 (probably in the first half), and it is likely to disappoint at least some percentage of the Poco F2 enthusiasts.