- 59 min ago OnePlus Ace 2 (OnePlus 11R) to Feature SuperVOOC S Power Management Chip
- 1 hr ago Xperia 1 V: The Thinnest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Phone Yet?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus Pad Specifications Leaked Ahead Of Debut; Could Get A 11.6-inch LCD, Dimensity 9000 SoC
- 2 hrs ago Poco M4 Pro Vs Redmi 10 Power: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Fans Praise Priyanka Choudhary For Not Complaining Despite Face & Hand Bruises In Torture Task
- Lifestyle Valentine's Day 2023: Are We Forging Relationships Under Pressure, Saying Things About Love That Aren't True?
- Education Haryana Board Date Sheet 2023: BSEH Changes Class 10,12 Board Exam Dates; Check Details Here
- Sports Premier League: Everton vs Arsenal Live stream in India, Live telecast, schedule, probable starting XI
- Finance Board Of 7 Small Cap Stocks Consider, Approve Stock Splits: Details Inside
- News 'No immediate impact on Adani ratings after Hindenburg report', says Fitch Ratings
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Bags More Than 15,000 Bookings – Longer Waiting Period Expected
- Travel Bungee Jumping First Time? These Tips Wil Make Your Experience Smooth
Croma #BreakfastWithApple Campaign; Pre-Book iPhone 14 Now
With the launch of Apple's latest flagship, it seems everyone wants to cash in on the new phone's popularity. Now, popular retailer Croma has introduced the #BreakfastWithApple campaign for interested buyers of the iPhone 14 series. The latest iPhone 14 models are up for pre-order in India from September 9 via multiple online and offline retailers, including Croma. Customers who pre-order one of these iPhone 14 models via Croma.com or its offline stores in select cities will be eligible to take part in the #BreakfastWithApple campaign.
Winners of this promotional campaign will receive one iPhone 14 early on September 16. In addition, the Tata Group retailer will provide a special breakfast hamper and enticing discounts on select Apple products.
Croma #BreakfastWithApple Campaign Explained
Apple fans in India can visit Croma.com or online stores and pre-order any iPhone 14 model. The first 50 users who pre-order the iPhone 14 models will get the device at 9:30 AM on September 16. To make the buying experience seamless for its customers, Croma is also offering a flat 15% on select Apple accessories, AppleCare+ and Protect+ while pre-booking the latest iPhone series.
Also, as a part of the #BreakfastWithApple campaign, there will be a special breakfast hamper as well for winners. This offer is not applicable on the iPhone 14 Plus pre-orders as the shipment of this model will debut on October 7.
Croma has already confirmed that it will open at 8 AM on the first day of sale of the iPhone 14 series, which is September 16. The retailer will also sell other recently launched Apple products, including the new AirPods Pro, Apple Watch Ultra, Watch Series 8, and Watch SE.
Apple iPhone 14 Series Price In India
Here's the Indian pricing of the iPhone 14 models in India.
iPhone 14 price
128 GB model: Rs. 79,900
256GB model: Rs. 89,900
512GB model: Rs. 1,09,900
iPhone 14 Plus price
128GB model: Rs. 89,900
256GB model: Rs. 99,900
512GB model: Rs. 1,19,900
iPhone 14 Pro price
128GB model: Rs. 1,29,900
256GB model: Rs. 1,39,900
512GB model: Rs. 1,59,900
1TB model: Rs. 1,79,900
iPhone 14 Pro Max price
128GB model: Rs. 1,39,900
256GB model: Rs. 1,49,900
512GB model: Rs. 1,69,900
1TB model: Rs. 1,89,900
Additionally, Apple is offering 6 months no cost EMI offers from leading bank cards, cashback on HDFC Bank credit cards, and attractive discount offers on the exchange of eligible smartphones.