- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Doogee HomTom HT6 Smartphone with Massive 6200mAh Battery up for pre-order
With increase in power under the hood, even 3000mAh batteries are appearing pretty meagre these days. Rather the battery of smartphones are a major worry these days.
Now, a Chinese brand called Doogee has stepped up to the challenge. The company had launched a 6200mAh battery device dubbed the Doogee HomTom HT6 in August. Now the device is finally available for pre-orders at Everybuying at $139 (Rs 9000 approx.)
However you can buy the device at a promotional price of $120.99 (Rs 8000 approx.) by using the coupon code EBHT6.Unlike the Innos D6000 smartphone which was launched at the MWC this year with a dual 6000mAh battery, the HomTom sports a single piece 6200mAh unit.
The HomTom HT6 comes with Mediatek's PumpExpress Plus fast charging system, which is said to charge the 6,250mAh batter up to 75 percent capacity in only 30 minutes.
On the front of the Doogee HomTom HT6 is a 5.5 inch HD (1280x720) display and a 5MP front camera. Under the hood is a MediaTek 6735 Quad core SoC with 1GB of RAM. The back features a 13MP Sony camera with a dual LED flash.
Despite bundling in a 6200mAh battery on the inside, Doogee has succeeded to keep the device rather slim at 9.9mm. The Doogee is in fact among the rare breed of smartphones which comes with a 6000mAh+ battery. Some other device include a Gionee Elife E8 and Marathon M5.