TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Elephone P8000 with 4165mAh Battery, 3GB RAM Listed on Flipkart
Known for its huge battery back-up devices, Chinese handset company Elephone has listed P8000 on the e-retail store Flipkart.
According to the company Facebook page, this device will be launched in the Indian market by this month end. Also, this device comes with metal frame, a fingerprint reader on the back to unlock the phone with a touch.
Elephone P8000 - Key Specifications
Elephone P8000, sports a 5-inch OGS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU besides 3GB RAM under the hood.
On the internal memory, it is equipped with 16GB, with an expansion slot via microSD card slot. This device is shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop and will be upgradeable to Android M.
Moving to the camera, P8000 flaunts a 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, Samsung CMOS sensor, 5MP front-facing camera.
Further, the connectivity options includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, dual Micro SIM. The P8000, is powered by 4165mAh battery inbuilt.
As of now, there is no official announcement on the pricing of the mobile. We are expecting it somewhere around Rs. 13,000, which will be competitive in the mid-range segment.