TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Essential PH-1 smartphone came to users after a long wait. The device started shipping only last month and the initial reviews for the smartphone are pretty impressive. Given the mobile phone's unique design and the fact that it simply isn't a knockoff similar to Apple or Samsung's devices makes the smartphone a gizmo worth spending money on.
Andy Rubin might be one of the founding fathers of contemporary Android niche, yet his ambitious device has caused more trouble to buyers. Now Essential wants to turn the tables and wants to prove to it users that the PH-1 is nothing less than the premium smartphones available in the market these days.
Essential PH-1 will soon get the latest version of Android, Android Oreo 8.0, most probably by the end of next month. This is more than necessary for the PH-1 which has a stunning design and will be complimented well by Android Oreo.
In a recent Reddit session, Essential's VP of Software confirmed that the device will soon get the Android Oreo. Rebecca Zavin, Essential's VP of Software stated, "We are excited about supporting 3rd party developers. We'll be releasing our kernel and factory images in the next few days. Android O will be coming in the next month or two."
No specific dates for the Oreo roll out has been specified. We just hope that Essential does not delay the update as much as it delayed its smartphone release.