TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Popular e-commerce website Flipkart is teasing the launch of new smartphone. The company will take the wraps off the device on January 11, which is tomorrow.
Apparently, Flipkart has conducted a survey asking people what are the features that they plan to "Max Out" in their new smartphone. The survey shows that 30 percent of the people opted for the "MaxYourCamera", while 27 percent of the people voted for the "MaxYourLooks" option. Going by the survey results, it seems Flipkart's upcoming smartphone will be camera-centric with a great design.
Chances are that it will be a Billion branded smartphone, which is Flipkart's in-house brand. We may see an upgraded version of the Billion Capture+ smartphone with better cameras and design. It is also being speculated that it could be the t.phone P, the upcoming Smartron phone which will reportedly launch as a Flipkart exclusive.
Being said all that, according to the publication Digit, both Flipkart and Smartron have dismissed the speculations. Since we are in for a surprise, our queries can only be answered tomorrow.
Flipkart had announced its own smartphone Billion Capture+ back in November 2017. It comes in two variants; the one with 32GB storage is priced at Rs. 10,999, whereas the other with 64GB storage costs Rs. 12,999.
As a reminder on the specs, the smartphone is fitted with a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass on top. The Flipkart Billion Capture+ is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor by Qualcomm. Storage-wise, it has 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage space.
On the optics front, the smartphone flaunts a dual rear camera setup with two 13MP sensors. The rear cameras also come with portrait mode and super night mode. As for the selfie camera, there is an 8MP sensor at the front.
The Billion Capture+ is backed up by a decent 3,500mAh battery with support for Quick Charge. The battery is claimed to last for two days on a single charge.
In terms of connectivity, the smartphone offers options like 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C port, and dual SIM support. It runs on stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system and is said to be updated to Android Oreo soon.