TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Four high-end Sony Mobile Prototype Spotted in India [Report]
India-based Zauba website, which tracks the imports and exports into and out of India has spotted four prototypes of Sony in Bangalore for testing and debugging.
Some of the device spotted on the listing are Seahawk Rex PQ, Eagle Rex AP, Seahawk Gina AP and the Eagle Rilads AP, which carries a price tag of around $617 (approx Rs. 39,213).
Moreover, at this price point, the above mobile looks like an high-end device. As of now we don't have enough information about the device and we are expecting more details in the upcoming days.
Also, the Japanese tech giant Sony is gearing up for the launch Sony Xperia Z3+ in India this friday. Recapping the specifications, the Z3+ sports a 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and also equipped with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine.
Moving to the processor, the Xperia Z3+ is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor with Adreno 430 GPU besides 3GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage capacity, the Xperia Z3+ is equipped with 32GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 128GB via microSD card slot. It will be shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Further, on the camera department, this device comes with 20.7MP Primary Camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ 4K video recording, 5.1MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens on board.