TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Gionee Marathon M5 smartphone launched, boasts 6020mAh battery
Gionee has launched the Marathon M5 smartphone along with the flagship Elife E8 smartphone at an event held in Beijing, China. This is the company's mid-range smartphone that boasts a massive 6020mAh battery.
Talking of the specifications, the Gionee smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch AMOLED HD display offering 720 × 1280 pixels resolution. It is powered by a quad-core chipset clocked at 1.3GHz, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
On the photography front, the phone flaunts an 8MP rear camera with LED flash paired with a 5MP front-facing camera. This is a dual-Sim smartphone with connectivity support for LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GS/AGPS. Talking of software, the phone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop wrapped under Amigo UI.
Other features in the phone include of microSD card slot with up to 128GB of expandable memory limit.
Talking of its key features, the Marathon M5 flaunts a 6020mAh battery with fast charging capabilities, and other features like an extreme mode which can live for 62 hours even when the charge is merely 5 percent.
The company says that the phone comes with dual-battery cell technology which features two 3010mAh batteries that help the company achieve the largest battery capacity. Despite such a massive battery back up the phone measure only 8.6mm thick.