- 18 min ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google I/O 2019 highlights: Here's a wrap up of all announcements
You can catch the live updates from Google I/O 2019 over here.
At the Google I/O 2019, the company made a slew of announcements spanning across categories. As expected, Android Q was announced with many new features and improvements. Also, the Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL were unveiled at much affordable price points than other Pixel smartphones launched so far.
Android Q features
Android version 10 aka Android Q focuses on innovation, security and privacy and Digital Wellbeing. When it comes to hardware, all foldable and 5G phones launching this year will run Android. Android Q will have Smart Reply with Suggested Actions too. This is possible with on-device learning. Even Live Caption uses this. And, Android Q gets Dark Mode, the much-anticipated features.
Google Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL price
Pixel 3a is priced at $399 (approx. Rs. 28,000).The Google Pixel 3a XL is priced at $479 (approx. Rs. 33,500). These phones will be available via many carriers in the US and will go on sale in 13 markets from today. When it comes to the Indian market, the Pixel 3a will be priced at Rs. 39,999 and will go on sale from May 15.
The highlight of these smartphones include OLED displays, long-lasting battery life with fast-charging support, Titan M security chip, impressive camera capabilities with OiS, Dual Pixel auto focus, Super High Res Zoom, AI-powered features and NightSight. These phones feature a polycarbonate build.
Other launches at Google I/O
Besides the ones mentioned above, Google also launched many new features and improvements to Google Assistant, Google Search and Google News. Also, Google Home has been renamed Next Hub and has received a price cut. And, the Next Hub Max was launched with a bigger screen size and other improvements for $229 (approx. Rs. 15,500).
You can catch up with the live updates as the action unfolds at the Google I/O 2019 from here.