TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Google Nexus 6 Gets Price Cut in India, Available For Rs 34,999 On Flipkart
Google's flagship smartphone Nexus 6 has received a huge price cut on Flipkart, bringing its price down to Rs. 34,999.
Google partnered with Motorola for hardware to launch the Nexus 6, which was initially priced at Rs. 44,999 for the 32GB variant. The phone cana now be purchased for Rs. 34, 999, exclusively on Flipkart. Similarly, the 64GB version can now be bought for Rs. 39,999, which is Rs 10,000 less than its launch price of Rs 49,999.
Furthermore, the e-commerce site is running an additional exchange offer on the Nexus 6. The exchange offer deducts up to Rs. 5000 from the price tag. This brings down the price of 34GB model of Nexus 6 to Rs. 29,999 and 64GB variant's to Rs. 34,999.
However, the price cut is only on the Indian online retailer, Flipkart, which is the exclusive retail partner of Motorola in India.
Key features of Nexus 6
The Nexus 6 sports a 5.96 inch AMOLED display at 1440x2560 pixel resolution. The smartphone is powered by a 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system.
It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The Nexus 6 is backed up with a 3220mAh battery that is claimed to power the smartphone for up to 24 hours with standard usage.
While the price cut reflects the competition in the market, it also hints towards the launch of a new Nexus smartphone soon.