TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Greendust Announces Flash Sale of Refurbished Xiaomi Mi3 at Affordable Price
GreenDust, the online store to sell open-box, refurbished,factory seconds, and surplus products, is set once again with its latest flash sale featuring the unboxed Xiaomi Mi3.
Customers can pre-order the unboxed Xiaomi Mi3 at Rs. 9,999 through http://www.greendust.com/redmi3, which is basically Rs. 5000 less than its actual rate. Also an additional discount of Rs. 150 is also available on ordering through GreenDust's mobile app.
Hitendra Chaturvedi, Founder & CEO, GreenDust,commented, "As always, our endeavour is to provide quality services to theconsumers and ensure that they get the latest technology in the market for thebest prices. Our latest flash sale also comes close on the heels with the PMNarendra Modi's announcement of Digital India, and provides an opportunity for digitisingIndia by increasing IT penetration through a mobile medium. With its wide arrayof refurbished electronic products, GreenDust could play a major part in theDigital India campaign."
The models that will be sold will either be seal-opened but unused, or have some software issues which are fixed by GreenDust, hence would be refurbished.
Recappiong the specifications, the Xiaomi Mi3 features Qualcomm Snapdragon 8008274AB 2.3GHz processor, Adreno 330 450MHz GPU, 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, and eMMC 4.5flash memory along with 5-inch IPS display enhanced with Full HD at 16:9.
It is power packed with 500 hours of standby time, 25 hours of 3G internet uses andmuch more. This Android based phone also enables the users to manage everything in the mobile through MI clouds. Delivery for the orders will start from July 11 onwards.