TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
It is known that Honor 10 will be unveiled on May 15 at an event in London. In addition to the global announcement, the smartphone will also be launched in the Indian market on the same date. A teaser from Flipkart already tipped that the device will be exclusive to the online retailer in the country. Now, there is more information regarding the Indian release date of the handset.
The latest news regarding this smartphone is that it will go on sale in India on the midnight of May 16 via Flipkart. Notably, the device has already been launched in the company's home market China in April and we know all the details of the device except for its pricing. We can expect the Honor device to be priced reasonably so that it can be another affordable flagship smartphone in the country.
Honor 10 specifications and features
Honor 10 has a design, which is similar to that of the Huawei P20 series of smartphones. There is a curved glass body and a full-screen display with a notch at its top. The device has retained the color-changing top coating. The device comes in Mirage Purple and Phantom Blue color variants.
The device arrives with a 5.84-inch FHD+ LCD display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. At its heart, this smartphone runs an octa-core Kirin 970 SoC with advanced AI capabilities and a Neural Processing Unit. This processor works in conjunction with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of default memory capacity. There is a facility to expand the storage space further with a microSD card.
When it comes to the camera department, the Honor flagship flaunts a dual-camera setup at its rear with a 24MP primary sensor and a 16MP secondary sensor. The aperture is f/1.8 and there is faster PDAF too. Up front, there is a 24MP selfie camera for a better selfie shooting experience. Notably, the company has baked in AI capabilities in the camera software.
The device makes use of a 3400mAh battery, which should render a decent battery life. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo topped with the company's EMUI 8.1 custom ROM.