TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
HTC Desire 728 Coming Soon with 5.5-Inch HD Display, 13MP Camera, 2GB RAM
An announced HTC smartphone has been spotted listed on TENNA's website. Going by its specs details, as mentioned in the certification, the smartphone named HTC Desire 728 seems to be a mid-ranger that is said to have a 5.5-Inch display, and 13-megapixel snapper among other features.
Speaking of the specs of HTC Desire 728 in detail, the phone will come with a 5.5-Inch display of HD quality offering 720x1280 pixels resolution, and 267ppi pixel density. The phone will be powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core processor, though the chipset supplier's name is not specified. The processor will be coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 64GB on microSD card. The phone will ship with Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with HTC's Sense UI.
This will be a dual-SIM smartphone, with 4G support. Talking of camera, it will come with a 13-megapixel rear snapper with autofocus, LED flash and full HD (1080p) video recording, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The phone will measure in at 7.9mm thin and weigh 150g with battery. Under the hood, there will be a 2,800mAh battery to power the phone.
The HTC Desire 728 will be available in black, white, red, orange, gold and grey color variants. Though there is no official word on its launch timeline, we are expecting the phone to get launched soon.