- 10 hrs ago Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- 10 hrs ago Jabra Plans To Bring Elite 85t Earbuds In Four More Colours In January
- 12 hrs ago BSNL Partners With ZING App To Offer Content With Prepaid Packs
- 12 hrs ago Oppo Reno5 Series Rumored To Launch On December 10: Everything You Need To Know
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
HTC One M10 Rumor Roundup: Display, Specs, Features And More
The current flagship HTC One M9 is a beautiful yet powerful smartphone on the market. Following the success of the HTC One M9, we have seen many rumors pointing out at the company's next flagship smartphone called as HTC One M10.
The competition in the Android smartphone market is increasing day-by-day. With new flagship smartphones being launched every day by several companies like Samsung, Apple, Lenovo and more making the Taiwan-based HTC to maintain its position in the Android industary.
Well, the rumor mill suggest that the upcoming HTC One M10 is going to be the most powerful, stylish, and the best smartphone in the One M series ever launched. We recently heard few rumors about the HTC One M10's specifications, features and release date. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
There is almost nothing about the making of HTC One M10. However, it is expected that HTC will undoubtedly launch a new flagship in 2016, but there is no information what the next smartphone will be called.
Meanwhile, HTC's CEO revealed that the company plans to launch its 2016 flagship with significant improvements over its predecessor along with innovation and design. It is still unclear what form of innovation will the next flagship will have, surprising rumor suggests that the HTC One M10 will come with wireless charging.
HTC came up with UltraPixel for its smartphone camera and failed to convince people, and finally switched to 20 megapixel Sony lens on HTC One M9. Rumors pointed out that, HTC will come up exceptional camera that will give a direct competition to the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the LG G4.
The HTC One M9 is one of the best looking smartphones on the market. The company has spent the last few years to get a perfect good looking design for the M9 and for the next year's flagship we expect the company will keep the same design or could get something new.
HTC biggest competitor, Samsung and Apple has implemented fingerprint scanner in their flagship smartphones, and now its time for the HTC to be on board. The company has already came up with fingerprint scanner on HTC One M9 variants like One M9 Plus and HTC One Max, but it is expected to see a improved fingerprint scanner on the HTC One M10.
HTC One M9 and the One M8, both came with a 1080x1920 pixel display, well the current flagship rival, Samsung Galaxy S6 and the LG G4 both have QHD displays. HTC might come up with QHD display to its flagship smartphone or stick with the 1080p display as its predecessor.
HTC offers its smartphone with a heavy metal body and making waterproof One M10 might be challenging for the company.
The dual front-facing BoomSound speakers are the standout features of HTC's smartphones. The current flagship One M9 already has the best speakers around. We hope that HTC One M10 will come up with enhanced BoomSound speakers.
Redesigned Power Button
Its HTC keeps the same design elements to its One M10 as its predecessor, we expect that the company at least redesign the power button. The power button on the One M9 fits in the rights side of the smartphone next to the volume buttons, which makes it easy to reach. But, volume rocker and the power button are roughly the same size and shape, that makes it easy to hit the wrong button often.
The HTC One M9 is available in one internal storage model: 32GB and comes with an option to expand memory using a microSD card. It would be nice if HTC come up multiple internal storage option like 16GB and 64GB.
The battery life in the HTC One M9 is disappointing. We expect that the HTC One M10 will come with a power packed battery that can juice the device for a whole day. Rumors also suggest that HTC will include QucikCharge enable charger in the box and the next flagship to feature wireless charging.