TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
HTC One M9 Developers Version Started Receiving Android 5.1 Lollipop
HTC One M9 developers edition has started receiving the Android 5.1 Lollipop update Over-the Air (OTA). This update comes with a build number 2.6.651.11, and brings essential software improvements to the device.
The update consists of improvements in several areas that include data performance, call drop enhancements and battery life. The update also brings improvements to camera of the phone.
To improve the performance of the SoC, the temperature management of the device has also been tweaked. This update comes in size less than 800MB.
Taking a quick look at the specs of the HTC One M9, it flaunts a 5-inch 1080 display while moving the UltraPixel camera from the back to the front and has added a new BSI sensor.
The new rear camera sports a 20-megapixel model with sapphire lens cover, it also has Double exposure and many new editing options. It is powered by a Snapdragon 810 Octa-Core 64-bit chipset, which is clocked at 1.5GHz. It is juiced by a 2840mAh battery, which has a stand-by of 391 hours on 2G and 402 hours on 3G.