TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
HTC unveiled the first U series flagship smartphone in May 2017 with the launch of the HTC U11. Given that we have stepped into 2018, it is not surprising to know that HTC is prepping the next-generation U series smartphone - HTC U12.
Now a render of the HTC U12 has been leaked online by SuggestPhone via MobileXpose. The leaked render shows that the upcoming flagship smartphone from the company will be similar to the existing HTC U11 and U11+. The device will be launched with a full-screen design and 18:9 aspect ratio display. It goes without saying that the screen is surrounded by slim bezels at the sides, top and bottom. Also, the fingerprint sensor seems to have been moved to the rear of the smartphone.
The power button and volume rockers are positioned at the right edge of the HTC U12. The bottom edge houses a USB Type-C charging port so it is unlikely that there will be a 3.5mm audio jack and the top bezel has a single selfie camera. Going by the existing rumors, the HTC U12 is said to feature a 4K display and this makes sense as it is a flagship smartphone. It looks like the HTC U12 will retain the metal and glass chassis as seen on its predecessor.
Talking about the other specifications, the upcoming HTC flagship is believed to make use of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC just like many others those will be launched this year. A leaked image showing the upcoming Snapdragon 845 processor powered smartphones also confirms the same. The reports point out that there will be a dual rear camera setup on the HTC U12 just like the other flagship smartphones those exist in the market right now.
Besides the HTC U12 that might be launched in the coming months, it looks like HTC is prepping a mid-range smartphone dubbed the HTC U11 Plus. This one is believed to be a mid-range variant of the yesteryear flagship - the HTC U11. The device is said to be codenamed Ocean Harmony and pegged to be launched sometime this month.
When it comes to the specifications of this one, the device is likely to arrive with the mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor teamed up with 4GB RAM and 64GB default storage space. The display is said to be a 5.99-inch panel with the 18:9 aspect ratio hinting that the device will flaunt a full-screen design.