TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
We have now stopped counting how many times the Huawei Mate 10 has appeared in leaks. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it is one of most anticipated flagship smartphones of the Q4 2017.
The latest leak from Weibo shows the smartphone's front panel. Apparently, someone is holding the Huawei Mate 10 in his hands. In terms of design, the front panel looks of the device looks the same as it did in another image that was leaked a few days ago. The upper and lower bezels on the smartphone are ultra-thin, while the sides of the display are bezel-less.
The top bezel holds the selfie camera, the earpiece and the sensor. The bottom bezel is empty save for the Huawei's branding on it. This means the Huawei Mate 10 is likely to arrive with a virtual home button and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Contrary to some recent reports, the display on the smartphone looks quite large with a full-screen design. The display seems to sport as an aspect ratio of 18:9, just like the one used on LG G6.
Coming to the authenticity part of this leak, it is hard to say if the device shown in the image is indeed the Mate 10. We say this as Huawei is also expected to launch a Pro variant of the smartphone alongside the Mate 10.
If you remember, a previous rumor had suggested that only the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be featuring a full-screen bezel-less design. Whereas, the Huawei Mate 10 will come with a regular display.
So until the smartphones are launched officially, let's take this leak with a pinch of salt.