- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 2 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 3 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Mary Kom, Nikhat Zareen to meet in semis after confirming medals at India Open
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha elections results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei P Smart Z Amazon listing hints FullView display and Kirin 710 SoC
Huawei P Smart Z is tipped to come with a €279 price tag (approx Rs 21,650).
Huawei is working on its next mid-range smartphone, the P Smart Z. The smartphone already made it to the rumor mill along with some key internals. Recent leaks have pointed out an elevating front camera design. This makes it first Huawei smartphone to feature a pop-up selfie camera design. The upcoming mid-range offering by the Chinese tech giant has been leaked again along with some primary specifications.
The Huawei P Smart Z has appeared on Amazon Italy's listing. Along with the specifications, the pricing of the device is also suggested in the listing. Going by the Amazon listing, the smartphone will make use of an in-house HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, under the hood. The processor onboard will be accompanied by 4GB of RAM with a native storage space of 64GB. The device will support an external microSD card of up to 512GB.
Besides the processor, the display of the Huawei P Smart Z has also been tipped via the Amazon listing. The smartphone will flaunt a large 6.59-inch Ultra FullView display panel. The high-resolution display will come with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and deliver 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. These specifications are similar to the ones suggested via previous rumors.
As for the pricing, the Huawei P Smart Z is tipped to come with a €279 price tag (approx Rs 21,650). The smartphone will come in three color options to choose from which are Blue, Black and Green color options. The previously leaked renders of the device points at a dual rear camera setup. The lenses include a 16MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth lens. The fingerprint scanner will also be housed on the rear panel. In the software department, the Huawei P Smart Z will ship with Android Pie OS topped with EMUI 9.0 skin on top. To keep the lights on, there will be a 4,000mAh battery unit.