TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Huawei P20, the upcoming flagship smartphone from the company is all set to be unveiled on March 27 as the company skipped the MWC 2018 tech show commencing later this month. We have been hearing a lot of rumors and speculations regarding this smartphone for the past few months. One such information is that the P20 will arrive with a triple-lens camera, thereby taking the smartphone camera to the next step.
Now, a case maker has revealed the renders of the Huawei P20 clad in a cover shielding the complete design of the smartphone. These renders show the important details of the smartphone such as its triple-lens camera in which the three lenses appear to be stacked vertically at the top left corner of the rear panel. The case renders of the P20 leaked by Slashleaks via GSMArena also show that there is a dual LED flash unit below the cameras.
While the triple camera setup was already revealed by one of the leaked case renders of the Huawei P20, this one is interesting as it reveals the presence of a laser autofocus sensor too at the rear.
Under-display fingerprint sensor
At the front of the smartphone, there appears to be a borderless display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. There is a 3.5mm audio jack as well on board unlike the other flagship smartphones those ditch the jack in favor of a USB Type-C port. The case shows the charging port at the bottom and the speaker grills on either side of this port. There appears to be no fingerprint sensor at the front and rear tipping that the Huawei P20 might make use of an under-display fingerprint sensor developed by Synaptics.
Three variants likely
The P20 is likely to be launched in three variants - Standard, Plus and Lite. As per the recent leaks there will also be a Pro variant of the P20 that will arrive with a notch on the display as seen on the Apple iPhone X. All the variants of the Huawei flagship are said to be powered by the company's Kirin 970 chipset that is AI ready.
Huawei P20 will be unveiled at an event to be held in Paris on March 27 as the company will skip the MWC 2018 in order to avoid clashing with the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, the Android biggies of this year.