- What makes LeEco’s pioneering CDLA technology superior
- Beyond Chrome, Opera: 5 Offbeat Internet Browsers for Windows 10
- Lease an iPhone in India at as low as Rs 999: All You need to Know!
- 8 Cool Things to Know About Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro!
- This 24K Gold plated re-modelled Nintendo Gaming Console would remind you of your childhood!
- 7 Reasons why this hair-thin HP Spectre 13 will give the MacBook Pro a run for its Money!
Huawei's current flagship smartphone Huawei P8 has been a great smartphone and now there is are talk about the company's future flagship Huawei P9.
The Huawei P9 is expected to provide the same high quality and affordability just like the current flagship. Well, it is believed that the Chinese smartphone maker to unveil the smartphone in the first half of 2016.
According to the latest report, the Huawei P9 is rumored to have a dual-camera setup at the back with LED flash and possible laser autofocus. We have jotted down all the latest rumors and specifications of the Huawei P9. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
The Huawei P9 is likely to feature a 5.3 inch Full HD display similar to the Huawei P8.
Rumors suggest that Huawei P9 to features the new Kirin 950 processor, a chip that Huawei itself is developing. Meanwhile, leaked benchmarks suggest that the Huawei chipset is faster than Samsung's powerful Exynos 7420.
RAM and OS
The smartphone is expected to come with 4GB of RAM and will run on its very own user interface EMUI software based on Android OS.
According to rumors, the smartphone to comes with dual camera setup on the back, feature 16 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization.
The smartphone to come in two different variants: LTE and Deluxe. It also flaunts a fingerprint scanner as well.
It is believed that, Huawei to announce the smartphone sometime in the early 2016. However, there is no official release date or any other information by the company.